Παρασκευή 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Η εποχή της λήθης

Astor Piazzolla - Oblivion

The mind, weak enough, entrapped into obscurity.
Plunged in eternal youth,
The heart, fool enough, abandoned the maturity.
Belatedly, both realize, that it was all untruth.

When I've surrender all my claims,
And I know, It was my flaws being chased.
I'm entering the oblivion ages,
Where nothings stops and nothing changes.

All our faults have been cashed away,
Rest in placid vaults, forever craved
Nicely covered dust, day by day,
The infinite glory is still enslaved.

The victim drowned in the Swan of lake,
while detecting a seabed's faded trace.
Then, every breath more hard to take.
Drenched steps, have sell the grace.

A hundred times, the light of hate,
diffuses your plethoric shapes.
Reaches the ridge you used to wait,
An empty embrace, your love escapes.

αΘηνά.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου